Friday, August 26, 2022

I'm Back!

Hi All, 

I've decided to restart this blog! I still plan to focus on books, but will also talk about my other interests, including traveling and my plant based journey. 

A little about me for those who are new here: I was raised, and live and work in the DC area. I am in healthcare and am passionate about public health and improving access to care. I got married during the pandemic and am lucky to have the kindest and most supportive partner. My heart belongs to my adorable parakeets who are the reason I become a vegetarian. I also enjoy dancing (Bollywood, Classical Indian Dance, and Zumba), Latin music, Hindi movies, K-dramas, and bad reality shows. 

If you are interested in showcasing your work, click here. 

Travel lovers, check out my instagram and follow me!

Welcome and stay tuned for cool content :) 






-chaitime 

No comments:

Post a Comment