Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Featured Site: The Writer's Drawer

Hello Readers and Writers,

I recently became acquainted with Beryl, who runs a site called The Writer's Drawer. I checked it out, and had to post about it because it's great! The Writer's Drawer not only features reviews, but also creative writing pieces from various authors around the world, as well as book recommendations (including some by yours truly). Other features include book promotions and links to writing-related and author sites. Beryl even offers editing services for authors.

I would have to say this is the most informative website I've come across, and as a new blogger, I hope to collaborate with other readers and authors, to create something as unique as this site.  I would definitely recommend everyone visit her site and see all that it has to offer.


Check out the links below:

Creative Writing Pieces
Book Recommendations
Book Reviews


Enjoy!!

-- chaitime212

No comments:

Post a Comment